Texas Advertising and Marketing Law Attorneys
TRUSTED ADVISOR IN ADVERTISING & MARKETING CONCERNS THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF TEXAS
The advertising and marketing attorney Paul Van Slyke of Hoover Slovacek is well equipped to assist clients in all aspects of advertising or marketing campaigns and label compliance. He advises his clients in retail, automotive, e-commerce, technology, jewelry, cosmetics, consumer products, media, entertainment, food and beverage, hotel, housing, apartment and financial services, among others. Paul handles counseling and transactions for the full range of marketing from digital, telephone, print, direct mail, email, and product placement.
Paul’s advice and counseling services include:
- Reviewing media advertising campaigns for regulatory compliance.
- Preparing website development and use agreements.
- Reviewing websites for regulatory compliance.
- Drafting media, talent, agency, joint marketing, and other agreements.
- Preparing national and global media buying agreements.
- Advising on regulatory compliance with product label requirements.
- Drafting social media policies, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
- Providing training and compliance review for company social media.
- Advising clients on substantiation of advertising claims and on “Green, Free, Low Calorie, Made in the USA,” and many other types of claims that are subject to unique regulatory requirements.
- Drafting various entertainment-related agreements relating to large sponsorships and public events and celebrity endorsements.
He also advises our Texas clients on legal compliance for direct marketing, multi-level marketing and door-to-door marketing.
LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES
Paul strives to resolve disputes without litigation, but he is are fully prepared to defend clients before the FTC and FDA as well as prosecute competitor claims and defend clients in state and federal courts relating to false or deceptive advertising practice under the Lanham Act and FTC Act.
Additionally, he has the experience to defend clients in state attorney general consumer protection investigations and enforcement actions.
STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS FOR ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LEGAL CONCERNS
For years, individuals, investors, businesses, community groups, management companies and financial institutions have trusted advertising and marketing attorney Paul Va Slyke for practical, cost-effective representation. Contact his Houston or Austin office locations online or by calling (855) 552-8238 to discuss how working with Paul might benefit you.